This is a place where I share my art and thoughts of the day!

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Drive by!




Not a shooting just a drawing. I saw this loverly farm with an awesome row of sunflowers just had to draw its memory for a friend. I am not completely pleased with this I will go back to it with my camera and retry it from a photo. I would sit there and draw it but I doubt my kids would allow me such a novalty! Then again maybe they could run through the fields whilst I sketch?

Yesterday I went for my 4 month check up and had a great turn out. I have lost 50% of my goal weight. Which they say is really good in four months time. Plus all of my labs that came back were excellente! I have no malabsorbtion and many people do after a gastric bypass so this is good news. I have great calcium, vitamin D, iron, just need to be redrawn for a B12. I'll call my primary today for that one!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like yours better than the photo.
Way more personality. Kind of like the artist...you!

Love your blog it is just so Sanna.

Mary Wilkins

Debby said...

I wish I could draw. No way no how. Your drawings are wonderful. I just browsed through the rest of your blog and am pleased and fascinated by what you do as always. I'm so glad I found your blog! It is in my favorites and on my blog roll. Take care. Gotta go pretend and do some art.

Blog Archive