This is a place where I share my art and thoughts of the day!

Sunday, August 10, 2008

Got up early this Sunday!


Took a nice awakening shower, did this small twinchie, and got ready to go. Went to Dad and Marcias for Sunday dinner. Dad(grampa), Marcia(grammie), cousin Petey, Warren (Uncle), sister Marcia(auntie), Cousin Andrew, and Ron and the kids and me all there. Missed Kath and Harriet and Don because they were all in NJ!
Food was great as usual. Had steak, chicken ceaser salad,yummy corn on the cobb, fruit salad with fresh pineapple! Also had self made ice cream sundays with homemade brownies for desert! My step mom always puts on a great spread! It was a fun time too!

1 comment:

akatrix said...

Sanna, I just checked out your wonderful blog! Love all your work...colorful, exciting, beautiful!
Glad I peeked!
Pat

Blog Archive