This is a place where I share my art and thoughts of the day!

Friday, August 22, 2008

Today I got to do some art!


It's Friday and I finally got to draw and paint a little bit. I did an APC for my friend Gerry. I used a photo she took and tried to copy it! It's not exactly the same but pretty close. I hope she'll like it!

Swam at the pool today our last day before the pool closes. Played Marco Pollo with Garrett and some little girls joined in. Garrett was proud to have made a few new friends. I think he will enjoy Pre-K more this year then he did last! Yeah three whole morning of untethered art work! Mama will finally be alone to create!!!!

1 comment:

Max said...

Hi Sanna,
I came to visit your Blog too. Your art is amazing. You did a wonderful job on the waterlilies. Take care and we'll talk soon.
Max

Blog Archive