This is a place where I share my art and thoughts of the day!

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Today was a great day!


Me and two of my boys went to a giant craft fair with my dad and sister! It was fun and made me realize my art is good enough to be there too! I wish sometimes I were wealthy so I could buy everything I like but that's ok. I bought a sweet glass button and a nice basket pin cushion too! I always need more places for pins and I am planning to make something sweet and special with my new glass button! There was tons of inspiration at the fair it was for the New Hampshire league of crafters! Funny I shared an ice cream cone with my four year older~ in the past I would have gotten a giant one for myself! My feet are killing me but it was a nice way to spend a casual summer day!

No comments:

Blog Archive