This is a place where I share my art and thoughts of the day!

Thursday, September 25, 2008

Added that twig!











Oh and another dragonfly my son had caught for me earlier in the summer! I used E 6000 for adhering that twig and weighted it down with bricks while it dried. Then I painted the twig to match my painting and finally sealed it with a mat heavey gel medium. Next I will add the velvet leaves! So keep coming up with those titles I am loving so many of them!
I also worked on some charms for the birdie charm swap I am working on. I finished 13 of them. I always make myself one from each set and today I made one for my friend Melinda as well.
I plan on making three more sets before I post them. I have had months and why I wait until the last moment is besides me? I do have them all planned out though . Have all the beads and birds and bamboo tiles and stamps all bought and ready to produce! That's more the half the effort having everything ready to rock , roll and create!
I haven't been around too much today because instead of walking I passed out for 4 hours! Man I really have to walk tomorrow because over the weekend Julie said she wont walk with me, her hip hurts! But man we are gonna have a balast at Tims Holiday Art Fest!

2 comments:

"Stampgram" said...

Oooh, Lovin that twig...it looks great. Sanna, this whole project is just getting better and better. It is so fun to see it evolve.

morningDove said...

love what you have added to this piece. i had forgotten about your give-away. You do such great work.

Blog Archive