This is a place where I share my art and thoughts of the day!

Monday, September 1, 2008

Another self portrait.


I did four at one time so I thought I would finish them all up. This one was pencil and chaulks. I like it alright but feel I can do better. I like yesterdays moreso.
Today I worked on another 8x8 journal page and I will focus the rest of the week on that and my hand drawn itty bittys.
Went walking today but had to force dh because he was tired. He starts school again tomorrow night so back to the grind for me. Kids always act up when daddy comes home late.
My mom says she seems to be getting better though she was depressed today. Wanting to be with the family at a labor day party instead of being in the hospital. I'm praying for you mom!

2 comments:

Anne Hartman said...

Sanna,
I love your blog! I especially like the bird painting in the header. I don't know if you remember me - we were in some ARTChix swaps together a while back. I'm doing more painting / jewelry now and trying to use my ownb images more than purchased, so haven't done any artchix swaps for a while. And I like the self-portraits! I don't know that I like one better than the other, they just convey different moods.

peggy gatto said...

Boy sanna, I cantell you are having fun! Love your paintings!!!

Blog Archive