This is a place where I share my art and thoughts of the day!

Monday, September 22, 2008

Got some important artwork done today.




Never enough though! I got all my Itty Bitties enveloped addressed and ready to rock and roll to the post tomorrow am! Plus each player got one of the HH's I been hoarding and to top that off I made my own HH's one for each of you! Aren't you lucky ??? Well I am excited and have become jealous of everybody elses, I know they will be great when they come home but totally different then anything I exspect. That's half the fun of it is seeing the creative surprise!


Ok and I worked on my large mixed media painting again. My 13 year old son Danny said I ruined it but I don't think I did. Tonight I worked on adding the girl and the nest and tomorrow I will be adding some more texture on top of the cheesecloth I already added to that nest! I am still loving this piece. I will attach a neat twig tomoorow. Plus I am thinking some velvetine leaves!
Oh and here it is so far and also in black and white!!!!!


I think I may have a contest on my blog for the title of this piece. Now what to give to the winner?

5 comments:

Mary S Hunt said...

beautiful piece...the way you have the goddess emeging from the nestand then the other feature moving up and away
evokes
"Soaring"
to me

that is my suggestion
"Soaring"

Cindy said...

The first thing that came to me was, "Free", free in spirit, free in form, free to be.

Vie Chaotique said...

Beautiful

“Don't wait for someone to take you under their wing. Find a good wing and climb up underneath it.”
Frank Bucaro

Soaping Goddess said...

I love all the movement and beauty! Nice work. I like the title "When Dreams Take Flight" and I hope you do as well. I've never named an artist's work before and it would be such an honor!

andie said...

I tried to go by the words your canvas invoked in me. Free, Fly, Wind, Calm.... so my vote is "free to fly".

Blog Archive