This is a place where I share my art and thoughts of the day!

Monday, September 15, 2008

I found a bird nest today!



Yes I found a bird nest tonight on my walk with DH!
It's only a little one so I can either use it on this years Christmas tree or as a neat piece in an altered art work. Not sure which it'll be yet. I always like to add a new nest every year to my tree so if I don't find another on the ground that will be it!
This canvas is still in the making but I am on stage three in a multi layered canvas collage class I am taking online. I think I like the way it's turning out. Now to decide how I will complete it, with a painted image or with a premade image? Plus I have secret pieces to put on it as well. Stay tuned for the next 4 stages!






2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really like you showing the stages of your collage. I think it is going to be beautiful. Love all the butterflies.

Mary Wilkins

Christy said...

the butterflies look like they were painted on too the way you have brought them out even though you can see they were part of the original background. I love the effect you have achieve and I can't wait to see your painting with acrylics on there.

Blog Archive