This is a place where I share my art and thoughts of the day!

Saturday, September 13, 2008

Well I made some lady ArtChix ATC'S!



I made these atc's for a friend I did a personal trade with online. She's a member of the ARtChix group and she sent me three of the most beautiful atc's I have ever seen. Her name is Cheryl Adotti.
The one that says" I like to spin until I am dizzy" I made from my sons inspiration, he is four always doing just that! Must be hereditary I used to do it too! Got in trouble all the time in the second grade for shaking my head fast back and fourth for the same reason too! Hehehe GOOD TIMES!
The blue reflections one is titled Hearts , Flowers and Tears! That's because I am a person who tries to be nice, and look all flowery but sometimes I cry. The one with the Fairy holding the wand is titled "POOF"! A friend on STAMPMAGIC gave me the pretty edges as a gift so she may be getting that one!
All of the cards have at least one piece off the envelope that Cheryl sent to me , wonder if she'll notice?







Blog Archive