This is a place where I share my art and thoughts of the day!

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Finished Christine's journal Page!


I really like how it came out too! I used some chip board for the forest trees and some mica over the words I chose! Both kind of ideas off the Tim classes! I also used Lisa's altered art Fairies and some Victorian scrap some old victorian calendar cutouts, and some pretty bird charms! I loved this ribbon I got from Summerset Studio too! Plus I copied some old bird prints onto fabric and sewed them on. Her colors were Green,blue and browns. I utilized the green dots in the paper and put some in the air for leaves! Hope she loves em!








5 comments:

Janny said...

Wauw, this is gorgeous!

Sherry Goodloe said...

Very whimsical! Love it.

quiltcrazygal said...

So much fun, you are the best! Jenna Louise

Anne Hartman said...

Sanna,
I love this journal page! All the detail and layers are amazing. I just tagged your blog - you're it:)!

barbara burkard said...

wow...each and everytime i stop for a visit...i am in for such a wonderful treat!!! beautiful beautiful beautiful!!!

Blog Archive