This is a place where I share my art and thoughts of the day!

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

I was Tagged!

7 Random Things!
I was tagged for seven things about me by SANDEE ~The rules:1. Post the rules on your blog.
2. Write seven random things about yourself.
3. Tag seven people at the end of your post.
4. Pass on the tag.
Here are my 7:
1. I really want to vacation in Amsterdam
.2. I LOVE the smell of clean babies! I adore children in general!
3. I really want to be a famous artist one day! Not just for the money but for the respect only as deserved. Anotherwords I want to be great!
4. On line art has enriched my life more then my on line friends could ever know. They inspire me on, encourage me forwards ,and make me feel as if I finally belong!
5. My favorite flower is a Yellow Rose!
6. One day when I die I want to sculpt for Jesus!
7. I usually don't know who I will vote for until the day I vote!
These are pretty dang random! Now to tag 7 people...1. Melinda2. Caryl 3.Fae 4.Helga 5. Andie 6.Janet, and 7.Dream , 8.Nick (oops I did one extra).Have Fun,

Blog Archive