This is a place where I share my art and thoughts of the day!

Saturday, October 18, 2008

More Doll pins! And a smal view of my road!



Aren't all babies sweet! This one is in memory of a friends precious lost one.








Here are some extra pins I made! I named them Madelyn, Night Leyeon, and Zorsha the Zetti Fairy!



All these pictures are of or around my house and looking down my street. Garrett came running to be in the photos. He's so funny!



















To the left!













To the right!










Here I come mama! Take pictures of me!!!!














This is one of my tiny gardn angels, I got them after my brother died. So they always make me think of Drew!



















2 comments:

Melinda Cornish said...

I love all the leaves!!!it looks like fall there...it is all grey and yukky here but no fall here...Your pins are so beautiful...I always love everything you do! I am glad you love your pillow...I made it with love in every stitch...I will have the charms done tomorrow and ready to mail...Melinda

Beks said...

What a sweet baby pin you've made for Keron... and all those beads! Wow =)

Blog Archive