This is a place where I share my art and thoughts of the day!

Friday, October 3, 2008

This was a tag we made at the Tim Fest!

Ok this tag was fun and easy! First we used Tims wonderful Holiday stamps! Then he made up this concoction of alcohol inks water and perfect pearls mixture! We sprayed that on and you can make any color mixture you want with them. Very cool ideas! We put the washers and brads in and used that amazing texture hammer to zap those brads into a unique distressed state. I could hammer all day long! He also provided us with a white gel pen for additional snowflakes and whatever... I went over my "BE" in my believe so it would stand out better amongst my other stamped work. Lastly we thread the ribbons in and attatched the pin and artful word charm! Once again using dabbers to bring out the etched letters and numbers. Not bad eh? He was a smart allec and told us if we messed up one side for our class only there were two side to this tag! hehehehe I'm keeping my work as is!


1 comment:

peggy gatto said...

Boy oh boy, did you have fun or what!!!!!!!!! LOVE all your projects AND the detailed info re how you did it!
Hope this trip was a ball for you!!!

Blog Archive