This is a place where I share my art and thoughts of the day!

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

The Winner of my contest is the lovely...











Letha Richardson for her contribution! "flight of the bluebird/vol de l'oiseau bleu" Vol de l'oiseau bleu! I love this title especially in French because it was all about the Blue Birds for me. The flight of the insects and the process too are very important , but I especially love the Blue birds! So thank you everybody for playing and especially Letha for the excellent idea! I will be having another contest soon so stay tuned to my blog! I can't begin to tell everybody how much I appreciate your generous comments!!! Hugs, Sanna

Letha responded: "NO WAY!!!That is so great! I am so glad, but just amazed! I have always been intrigued by the french language- maybe I should learn to speak it someday *grin* Thank you so much Sanna! Letha"

Blog Archive