This is a place where I share my art and thoughts of the day!

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

I met with an old friend today!




I met with my old friend of 36 years today! His name is Ken and we brought all five of our combined children out to Applebees! His sons name is Toma and man that tiny boy can eat. Apparently he works out 20 hours a week as a gymnist and has a hollow leg with which to fill! His daughter Alena is so pretty and a lot of fun as well! Her and my Danny were having fun playing in the pine needles. We also went for a short walk and played basket ball a game called Horse.
It was nice seeing my friend as it had been quite a while since our last visit. Silly me I brought my camera and then was having so much fun I forgot to use it. Duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh!






Kenny is one of the sweetest people I have ever met in my life, I am so glad we are forever friends!

1 comment:

Melinda Cornish said...

these pictures brought tears to my eyes...especially the shoes for some reason....gorgeous...melinda

Blog Archive