This is a place where I share my art and thoughts of the day!

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Look at the gifties I got from my mail art friends this yule!

Three decorated boxes from three sweet friends, Judy Craig, Maxine Kollar, and Dream! Stuffed full of amazing art goodies , feathers ,stamps,charms, dodads, a wool hat, special parafanalia, wings, atc's galore and beautious at that,old ephemera, tiny embellishments, water colour paints, a wondeful felted birdie wall hanging, more embellishments


more atc's! Plus a beautiful Magic Cat statue made by a friend of Helgas, thank you Helga! Thanks you all my sweet and thoughtful friends! Without you all Christmas would not be near as joyfilled!













Hugs,and Happy New Year!
















































4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year Sanna! Thanks for sharing your life with me, in this blog as well as through our e-mails. You have become one of my most treasured art friends.

Blessings to you and your family for 2009.

Mary Wilkins

Retro Cafe' Art Gallery said...

You won the digital collage sheet giveaway on my blog. Please pick any one digital sheet from my store and email me your choice at RetroCafeArt@gmail.com. Congrats!

LAURA said...

Sanna everything is just wonderful.
Where did you get the MAGIC CAT?
I really liked it.
Smiles, Laura.
Are the cat's sold on line?

steviewren said...

Hi Sanna, remember me, steviewren. I'm glad to see that you are still hard at work making beautiful art. I haven't traded anything for a long time now, but I do have a blog and try to keep my skills honed. Stop by if you have the time.

Love ya!
Stephanie

Blog Archive