This is a place where I share my art and thoughts of the day!

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

We were ice bound! Four days of no internet...



So what did I do? Well I finished my journal pages for Pam Barnes! I sure hope she likes the way they came out as much as I did. I did a ton of hand made sewing and painting etc in them! The tags are attatched and I will be mailing it out to her tomorrow!
I started and finished 40 Christmas cards. Went shopping at the malls for Christmas gifts, and many other places. Still haven't been able to find a Santa bath time sponge for my four year older Garrett though.
I finished and sent out my secret sister cigar box! Hope my secret sister likes it. I forgot to take pictures but it came out really well too! I am dieing to see what my sister thinks!
I mailed a package out to one of my frineds Melinda and to another friend Mary!
I went for walks in the ice storm heard trees and branches falling everywhere but got some excellent photos. DON'T GET COLD VIEWING THEM THEY ARE PRETTY CHILLIN!
I also got a few great Christmas shots of my kids, and a few of my pets! So even though I was going a bit stir crazy I got a lot done. All my gifts are even wrapped and ready for the 25th. I now have over one thousand emails to read. I am going to submitt some of my photos to the new station. Then it's off to making more art, and yes with light and heat and everything! Yehaaa and praise THE LORD for power!














































































































































































































































































































































































































































































8 comments:

Lenna Andrews said...

Hi Sanna,
The bird image you admired is from Vintage Image madness and you can find it on this page:
http://www.vintageimagemadness.com/gallery.php?gid=98

hmmm, if that link is too long:

http://tinyurl.com/5qy4wr

That should get you there!

Thanks for your kind comments - I am happy you visited my blog!

lenna

Good friends are like stars. You may not be able to see them, but you know they're always there.

-- unknown

Anonymous said...

Fantastic pictures Sanna! I love the kitty and the puppy. But then again, I am a cat person with dog overtones!

Can't wait to see what you sent. You really shouldn't have, but you are a real dear to think of me during the holidays.

Love and blessings,

Mary Wilkins

purplepaint said...

Hey Sanna! Glad you're okay, your artwork is awesome and your photos are too cool!!! Marva

Linda Manning Findley said...

looks way to cold but it's some great photo's especially the ones with the kids ...... Linda F

Val Foster said...

Your jounal pages are awesome Sanna. I just love them. I studied them in the enlarged pics, and there was so much to look at. Fantastic. I love your art.

And all the pics you took are great. But they made me cold. I'm not sure where you live, but I live in Colorado, and thank goodness we rarely get ice storms here. Ice storms can be so treacherous and dangerous.

I'm so glad you got power, it's such a hassle to be without it.

Susie Jefferson said...

I', a sucker for pets in Santa Claus hats - how did you know? And what wonderful photos of the ice etc. I just found your blog and am enjoying myself very much looking through everything. Happy Christmas!

Melinda Cornish said...

What a beautiful post...I love the ice pictures and the kids and pets!!! How fun! that green layout rocks too...I want it!!!!!! I have serious coveting issues...Melinda

NancyJB said...

Hi Sanna!

Tough weather but great pictures!
I'll quit complaining about how cold it is here (50's!)

Have a great Christmas.
Nancy JB

Blog Archive