This is a place where I share my art and thoughts of the day!

Saturday, February 28, 2009

The spread I made for my friend Caryl!




This was the tag I made for her to go along with the spread. The tag actually came from a pair of natalists jeans I bought some time ago. I thought it went perfect for "N" for nest! I used many artchix inchie images and a transparency from Artchix too.







I designed the little birdie one so thought it would be cute to use it!





I love my Artchix inchies!

Caryl is really the queen of collage so the statement rings true! I always love her art! I made these two pages for my friend.Her theme was birds with subdued kind of colors. I loved this crown broach I found at an antique store it went well with the rusty birds! That is a boy Robin and his wife the queen! Just like Caryl and Craig! LOL!!!






Hope Caryl enjoys it!

Blog Archive