This is a place where I share my art and thoughts of the day!

Sunday, March 22, 2009

Here are my Klee and Kirchner tributes on fabric!

This top card is 4x6 it's postcard size so it'll be mailed as a postcard! The others are only ATC size, so there are some lucky traders out there! Am I full of myself or what?




















Canvas actually and they are in acrylic paints and free motion sewing. I am proud of the way they came out! ERNST LUDWIG KIRCHNER'S is called Gray Cat on a Cushion, and Paul Klee's is called Katze and Vogle or Cat and Bird!

3 comments:

Melinda Cornish said...

Love em! I knew I would though...Melinda

Anonymous said...

Oh Sanna, the cats are fantastic.
The grey one looks like my little grey kitty. You are my talented friend.

Mary Wilkins

Kathy said...

Well...these are just absolutely fantabulous!! I want each and every one of them!!! Terrific job!! Just wonderful!

Kathy

Blog Archive