This is a place where I share my art and thoughts of the day!

Monday, March 16, 2009

Here are my Twinchies I submitted to ARTCHIX

























































Here are the purple Twinchies! A pouter and a layered piece!






















One with metal roses, and the Fairy with some bling.





























Some German scrap and then a dental frame!











Chix chix and more chix, baby's and brads and broken heads!


















More Fairy's and beads and transparencies, German scrap in Blues!


























































































































































2 comments:

Kathy said...

OH MY GOSH SANNA!!! These are WONDERFUL!! Yeah..I have a VERY talented friend!! These are mini masterpieces! Wonderful work!! You sooooo rock!!

Kathy

poketypatch said...

Those are just beautiful! Can I ask what is a twinchie - is it a two inch square?

Blog Archive