This is a place where I share my art and thoughts of the day!

Saturday, April 4, 2009

Some ATC's I made for Helga's color Swap!

Enjoy my Easter Parade!











































As you can see this months colors are Purple and Yellow, I threw in some green as well. Many layers are present here can you see them all? There are vellums, papers galore with stitching, paints, vellum pen, paper flowers, bling, and sweet images. Some from Art Chix, some from Lisa's collage and some from collage bits.























4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Sanna~lett:
I love your current work but you know i have a special love for the 'woman' peices you do by hand... I miss chatting with you but you and your son and family are ALWAYS in my prayers! I finally have a camera that speaks with both my scanner/printer/copier AND my laptop... so now they all speak the same dialect and i have run out of excuses. I have promised my self i will get at least 3 pieces up on my ETSY this week~ WISH ME LUCK!! well, nerve, really!
Love and Light, your friend in ART
Dream

quiltcrazygal said...

Oh so cute! Love them all! Blessings to you, Jenna Louise

Anonymous said...

Sanna,

I am SO glad I am one of the ladies in the color swap! Can't wait to see which one I get as they are all just beautiful.

Mary Wilkins

Kathy said...

Oooooohhhh!!! These ATCs ROCK!! You are sooooo good at this artform!! Great work my friend!!

Blog Archive