This is a place where I share my art and thoughts of the day!

Thursday, June 18, 2009

Isn't this a beautiful picture it's from my gf Joey girl!

Here are the walls in my family room! I have a painting from my aunt who died but was a very well know artist, a collage piece by Melinda Cornish, a painting from my baby brother Drew who passed away 13 yrs ago,and now a joey Ledlie original!





My friend Georgina made this playful tea drinker for me, and I just adore it. So I framed it and now it's hanging in my family room.


Funny because now Joey is actually opening up a tea room in real life. She is my sweet friend who lives in OZ! I made the background inside the frame I bought match the frame as they are black but polkadots like the tea pot and cup. I was thrilled with the final look of the piece! It raw and fun and so playful just my taste! Thanks Joey L.

Blog Archive