This is a place where I share my art and thoughts of the day!

Thursday, June 18, 2009

My heart child graduated the eight grade today!

Isn't my Danny handsome? He is the only one of my 3 boys who looks just like his mama! Tonight he is at an all night party with four of his best buds! I love the parents hosting the party they are such a nice family. D and D all night with Mountain doo and all the snacks they can eat! FUN!!





This is Danny my MIDDLE son I am so proud of him! He got an award today for algebra excellence but we all know he did more then just that. On the math team he brough home so many trophies more then anyone else in the school! He is a total math whiz kid. I am not just proud of him for that but also because he even did a sport this year he wrestled and he was in the band and Jazz band where he plays Trumpet! He has gotten so good at the turmpet too in a very short amount of time. I can't believe my Dboy will be in high school next year! I love him so much! He has a good heart and even spends some great quality time with his little brother who adores him. My Danny is turning out to be such a nice young man.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sanna,

Congrats to your Daniel for his great work. A math whiz and a jazz trumpeter, what a fantastic combination. The artistic gene is in there.

Mary Wilkins

Blog Archive