This is a place where I share my art and thoughts of the day!

Friday, September 25, 2009

Three reason not to race on scooter when you are nearing 50 with a five year older!

1 I think a pebble lodged itself into my finger crook.
2. MY coolots got dirty. and 3. I got a road burn so bad On my thigh, but the worse part is I landed on my good hip and EVERY SINGLE bone in my body hurts right now. Can ya all believe I have my Claudine Hellmuth class starting tomorrow for the whole weekend? I'm am going if I have to hobble in and sit on a doughnut cusshion! LOL!





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh my Sanna! Take lots of pain killers! The thigh looks awful!
I am sure you are going to just love Claudine this weekend. Let us know all about it when you get back. Prayers for you!

Mary Wilkins

Blog Archive