This is a place where I share my art and thoughts of the day!

Sunday, November 1, 2009

The winner of my twinchies is BK!


Halloween is fun! I love the children!




























































































































































































I went to random .org and put in 16 numbers and no.4 came up so that is: Brenda!! Congrats Brenda! Just for some further Halloween entertainment here are a few picture of the kids! Mine is the UPS WORKER!

3 comments:

quiltcrazygal said...

Hi Sanna:) I'm still here and wanted to stop in, your blog is so much fun:) I hope you are feeling better, thinking of you:) Great pictures:) Jenna Louise

BK said...

OM! I can not believe my eyes...I can not say I have never won any thing now and I can not think of any thing I would rather have won!...Well maybe the 200 million lottery! LOL. Sanna, I am thrilled and excited to win your art...and so many of them. Thanks 200 Million! BK

BK said...

OM! I can not believe my eyes...I can not say I have never won any thing now and I can not think of any thing I would rather have won!...Well maybe the 200 million lottery! LOL. Sanna, I am thrilled and excited to win your art...and some many of them. Thanks 200 Million! BK

Blog Archive