This is a place where I share my art and thoughts of the day!

Saturday, November 14, 2009

Two additions to the blog today.A note from Pam and my lucky no. 13.

First about Pam's note... I got this really nice letter from Pam M. today. I am posting it not to brag although it did make me feel really warm and fuzzy inside, but the main reason I am posting is to let all you artists out there know...
How much one little piece of art can really make a difference in another persons life. Not just the art alone but the kind gestures that go along with many of the pieces we make. I really love you my on line artists friends. Never under estimate the power of kindness. The essence of love!























Ever since I was young I didn't believe in superstitions so to disprove another one I made Friday the thirteenth my lucky day. To commemorate this number many of us feel somehow connected to I created a creepy card! Enjoy, MOOOOOHAHA!!!

Oh and as usual I am a day late but still creepy just the same.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are such a kind and gentle soul to do what you did for Pam and her husband. And you get published too!

I am a number 13 person as well. Love black cats, but won't go under a ladder or put a hat on the bed. Your piece is lovely.

Mary Wilkins

Barbara DeLisle said...

Sanna, I really like this piece.
Barbara DeLisle

Niki said...

Sanna, I am in 2 of your groups...haven't really participated enough, but going to change that! I just happened upon your blog and saw your lucky 13 piece...my husband and I were married on Friday the 13th as it has always been my lucky day! :)

Blog Archive