This is a place where I share my art and thoughts of the day!

Monday, December 28, 2009

Some Christmas atc's I made after Christmas !




This next one is called Santa loved Jesus too, and he still does!


Then there is the one I made after eating my pepermint chocalate Bark! Yum what and inspiration!


These pet ones are for an Artchix challenge.





Here is more ARTCHIX, called Sewn Into Heaven.


Sweet Dreams is all about the childs imagination Christmas Eve.












I always love postage art!

This one has sewn letters and says Come Quick Please!










Do you like buttons? These are antique.






Oh well better late then never right?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are such a wonderful artist! I saw these on the ARTChix group, except one of them. Your kitty for the swap is adorable. I haven't gotten to that one yet.

Mary Wilkins

Melinda Cornish said...

these are amazing!

Blog Archive