This is a place where I share my art and thoughts of the day!

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Gena sent me some stuff for PIF! I am thrilled

Oh man I got the motherload of wonderful art treats and from one of my world favorite artists too! Gena Boone- Curtis! Thank you so much Gena. I better get my PIF together so I can do a drawing soon too!

Even the outside of her envelope was all painterly and pretty! I love the girl with the heart though and the little girl wwith the dog they are originals! So it the fat birdies, the beautiful twinchie and the Explore bird card! I feel so spoiled! I really needed this Gena, thank you ever so much! Sanna






4 comments:

Gena Rose said...

I am so glad you liked it...read the butterfly paperdoll form on the back! I couldn't wait for you to get it and I am glad it cheered you up! I also made the clay button. Cheers girlfriend!

PEA said...

Hi Sanna:-)

Just wanted to let you know that I received your gorgeous ATCs, thank you SO much!! I really love them and will treasure them always. I'm so happy that I was one of your OWOH winners:-) xo

PeggyR said...

You do some awesome art. Please visit my blog, you have been photo tagged...

Mary C said...

Amazing stuff here Sanna.

Blog Archive