This is a place where I share my art and thoughts of the day!

Sunday, May 16, 2010

Here are three ArtChix Post Cards I made for a few friends!

We had a Post Card swap on the Art Chix sister site, and we could each have up to 3 partners so I chose three. Sandy, Suzie, and Val are mine hope they love my cards! I sealed em inmatte finish and then dorlans wax so they would do well on the trip. They go out tomorrow on my birthday, right before I go to lunch with Daddy.
I also made a lotto card for the groups first lotto even though I can't be in the drawing because I am the one drawing a name this round. I am so glad I thought to have this site and that Helga liked the idea! Love these talented ladies and a man!




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The postcards are lovely and so is the friends lotto card. But doesn't the hostess put one in anyhow?

Oh, by the way HAPPY BIRTHDAY SANNA!

Mary Wilkins

quiltcrazygaljennalouise said...

The cards are lovely and how cool you are teaching a class! I might have to check that out if you plan on doing another sometime:) I would be honored to learn some of your talents:)

Anonymous said...

sanna~lette
just dropping by to say hello. did you get the Birthday Card i sent? (yahoo e-card)LOVE LOVE LOVE your Klimt-esque work! If you send me the link to your new group, i'd like to check it out :)
Hope all is well with you
Blessings!
Dream

Blog Archive