This is a place where I share my art and thoughts of the day!

Thursday, October 14, 2010

A snowman atc I made for a friend!


This atc is felted machine base and then hand done on the details, I added glass black beads for the eyes and buttons. Embroidered red knots for the smile. I tied a piece of hemp for the arms. Used a tweed like fabric for the scarf and hand sewed that down. Then I sewed tiny glass snow beads all over. Making thicker lines where the top of the surfaces would be, ie: the hat brims and top of snow! Machine sewed the edges gingerly so as not to break any of the glass snowflakes! Hope you like it Melissa!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow Sanna! Your snowman is SO detailed. I am sure your friend will just love it.

Mary Wilkins
marymarg27608@yahoo.com

Singtatter said...

Oh, Sanna, so lovely! Would you considering doing one for me? I have a tatted flying pig fabric ATC ready for sending.

Blog Archive