This is a place where I share my art and thoughts of the day!

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Here are three pages I made for Jill Noblitt's book

So the dopplegangers are paper whimsie and the pumpkin head were given to me by a friend. The cat head was part of my newest collage series that Cindy McMath used in her Halloween arch. I just think he so creepy retro. Ok so I did some felting and layers, sewing and paiting. I sent it out today and got a new one five minutes later!




Below is the spook couture dolla I made for a signature...

Her book had a Halloween theme, and I got it the week after Halloween. A little hard to get motivated at first ut then it came easy! Sanna

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Sanna! You did a great job with the journal pages! I love the Ghoul Sisters and how detailed you are with all your work.

Keep up the good work.

Mary Wilkins
marymarg27608@yahoo.com

carylsrealm said...

Fabulous! Great job!

Raeven said...

Again, you did an amazing job. The bright colors are perfect. There's so much to look at and enjoy.
Great work.

Blog Archive