This is a place where I share my art and thoughts of the day!

Thursday, December 30, 2010

Danny turned 16 today

So per Daniels request I made red velvet cupcakes and minnie breads. I know I am a sad mom we had no little candles so I used a giant one! Danny thought it was funy. My husband asked me why bother with a candle at all but I say everyone deserves a wish on his birthday! Dan agreed and gave a layed back chukkle!



The picture below is a bit blurry but I wanted my old friend Cindy to see how red the velvet was!

3 comments:

peggy gatto said...

Happy birthday danny!!!!
My husband is a Dan and so is 1 son, love those danny boys!!!
Now the fun begins!!!!!!!!!

PeggyR said...

I hope he has a great day! Happy New Year!

Anonymous said...

A belated Happy Birthday to your Danny. I love how red the red velvet cake really was. And the candle is a hoot. Yes, everyone should get to blow out a candle no matter how old they are.

Mary Wilkins
marymarg27608@yahoo.com

Blog Archive