This is a place where I share my art and thoughts of the day!

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Last painting for the year 2010... I think

First a picture of my family wishing the best for you and yours!!!!

This is a wrapped canvas which means it has deep edges and wont need to be framed as all the sides are painted. I made this canvas from an atc idea I had earlier this year. Hopefully there will be more in the series.







The painting is titled "Green Eyed Lady", and is very large 23&3/4"sx 36"s. It's done in acrylic and will be sealed with gel medium and dorlands wax. I am asking 1200.00$ that will include packing and shipping. If you are interested please email me at arttage@yahoo.net hope you all enjoy! Sanna

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sanna, this painting is really beautiful and well worth the price you are asking for it especially since it is an original.

Love the holiday greetings (both of them) and may you and yours have a wonderful, prosperous, joyfilled 2011

Mary Wilkins
marymarg27608@yahoo.com

PeggyR said...

I love the family picture! The painting turned out wonderful!

carylsrealm said...

Wow! You are so good at doing such big paintings!

Blog Archive