This is a place where I share my art and thoughts of the day!

Saturday, January 8, 2011

Here's my sketch bookproject my theme is In Flight.


I only have one more spread and a biography and this thang sales to the museum!!! I'll be so happy to send it off!!!! I like it better now with the release of the birds. See my new pages if you already looked once there are at least four new spreads!


































I am not finished yet as I have things to add and change and at least 8 more spreads to do before the 15th. That's the due date for this time consuming project. I fear my pages aren't as great as my counterparts as many of them have done more elaborate spreads with detailed collage or more detailed drawings but remember I got this very late in the game and was rushed. Plus I have three kids and a little bit of a life. Not much but some of one! I hope you enjoy and leave some comments for me though! Hugs, Sanna

10 comments:

Arlene said...

Sanna - I don't know what you are worried about - your sketchbook looks absolutely AMAZING!! Really! I love what you have done - very artistic and interesting. I would just stop worrying that it is not as "good as" someone else's. It's wonderful!

peggy gatto said...

Sanna, this book is truly amazing and special! Even if you don't finish it, you must send it in for others to see and enjoy!!!! I think your best art is here!!!!

lee said...

Sooo much work and all of it wonderful!

teri said...

Hey sanna, your book has a lovely, whimsical quality through and through. I would say your book is you and you are your book. I really enjoyed what I saw!

Rita A. said...

Sanna, As I thumbed through your journal I kept saying to myself, Oh I like that spread best. Oh no, this one. and so on. I can't pick a favorite. They are all great.

Anonymous said...

Sanna, your sketchbook is fantastic and I love the theme. Your art is just that: yours and it is wonderful. I am always in awe of it and so happy to own some small original pieces. Keep arting away and don't let anyone rain on your parade girlfriend.

Mary Wilkins
marymarg27608@yahoo.com

Marva said...

Hey lady! You've been busy!!! Love your altered book! And all your sketching and painting is awesome!!!! Marva

Cindy Dacko said...

perfectly wonderful Sanna....

lee said...

I love your pages,this is a HUGE project,I wasn't able to finish it!

Jobi said...

Your artwork is incredible! I am glad I am happy to meet you.

jobi@watercoloryourworld.com

Blog Archive