This is a place where I share my art and thoughts of the day!

Sunday, June 5, 2011

Here's my first affirmation painting...

In my life for many reasons I have been through much. Some because I have ADHD, bipolar, anxiety, depression, and some because I am just so sensitive. I was abused and bullied and ostracized in my childhood ,and very misunderstood. Even as an adult I feel as if I don't fit in. Sometimes I want nice things but think I am not worthy. Soooooooooooo I am painting these affirmations, I decided after posting to Kelly Rae that I am worthy. I also think if I paint positive affirmations I will begin to believe them. This particular mixed media painting is titled 'To be loved", and the next one will be titled "I am worthy"! I am doing them hopefully in time for a show the theme for the show is "side by side". The organization putting on the show is the Granite State Pathways a support group for people with disabilities. The place the show will be held is at the Currier art museum here in NH. I am going to work very hard this week to finish the other in time. I hope people will enjoy my affirmations and feel them for themselves as well. So many of us don't feel worthy but we are because God made and loves us all!







4 comments:

Mary said...

Sanna, this is perfect! I think I need to paint one of these myself because I keep kicking myself in the butt for what I 'can't' do rather than what I can. You are a great inspiration to me.

Janet Ghio said...

This is beautiful Sanna! There is great power in affirmations!

Squaze! said...

wow beautiful, you know I actually
started to sketch affirmation, not finished though, I really love your art,

love and hugs, Rita

Anonymous said...

Pretty nice post. I just stumbled upon your weblog and wanted to say that I've really enjoyed browsing your blog posts. After all I'll be subscribing on your feed and I am hoping
you write once more soon!

Check out my website: Sell my business Los Angeles

Blog Archive