This is a place where I share my art and thoughts of the day!

Friday, August 19, 2011

Some ATC's I made for a little house swap!

American Goth Gone Zetti!   For this ATC I drew the house but copied the people and then added some collage bits from Artchix, the hats, wand and some transparent wings.

This is a copy of a painting VanGogh did, hand drawn and sketched by me.
Here I have a card titled "House of Shingles" because me and a friend had shingles at the same time, at least I think mine were shingles might a been poison ivy for me.

The one beside it is a hand drawn and painted copy of a Matisse.
This is simply a house with the scrunchie technique, which is tissue paper squished into a piece with gel medium. That's how I added demension to the rose vines.

4 comments:

Janet Ghio said...

Like your houses, especially the first and last.

Monica said...

well that sounds an interesting technique. i be they look much more interesting as the photos do not show up the 3d aspect.

PeggyR said...

I love your houses, you are very creative.

Mary said...

Oh Sanna! These are fantastic. I love what you did with American Gothic! I also liked what you did with Van Gogh's bedroom. Very interesting houses.

Blog Archive