This is a place where I share my art and thoughts of the day!

Thursday, March 8, 2012

Here's my finished "Bowly Fishies"!

Not the best photgrapher but with what I can do here's my final work from the e class with Flora Bowly. 

She's a very inspirational teacher, artist and speaker!!


I highly recommend taking one of her classes either online or in person if you ever get the chance, I am so glad I did, would love to travel to her studio and meet her in the flesh.



This is my favorite section of my painting I kept it throughout!

Here's the bottle nose that painted itself into being!!!

God bless!

2 comments:

Lorraine said...

lovely painting sanna

Anonymous said...

This is beautiful Sanna. I really like it as well as your rain forest painting. You are so talented. Can wait to see you and give you a big hug! Only 7 more weeks :)

XO Sue

Blog Archive