This is a place where I share my art and thoughts of the day!

Monday, March 26, 2012

Personal Geographies

I received my winning book called Personal Geographies signed by Jill K. Berry herself! This is a really interesting and unique book, worth purchasing. I love all the 21 different projects and Jill's special take on map making from abstract to detailed and any age would find this open to fun and even theraputic! Thanks for the chance at this beautiful windfall. I also learned Jill and I have something besides loving art in common we both lived in Italy for a substantial amount of time! I still have much to look at and uncover in the plethora of artistic cartography. Can't wait to encorporate Jill's ideas in to my own work and style! Thanks Jill and Cindy, Sanna




5 comments:

Anonymous said...

This book sounds really neat. Thanks for posting the back cover. Would love to see where this takes you.

Hugs,

Sue

Mary said...

Oh, how great that you won this book. I will have to add it to my Amazon wishlist. I know that you will do well with whatever you create as a result of this book.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for finally writing about > "Personal Geographies" < Loved it!

Here is my web blog: anti
snore pillows

Anonymous said...

Wow, superb blog format! How long have you been running a blog for?
you make running a blog look easy. The entire look of
your website is wonderful, let alone the content material!


Feel free to visit my website; honda parts

Anonymous said...

Have you ever considered publishing an ebook
or guest authoring on other blogs? I have a blog centered on
the same information you discuss and would really like to have you share
some stories/information. I know my audience would enjoy your work.
If you're even remotely interested, feel free to shoot me an email.

Take a look at my web-site :: honda s2000 mugen hardtop for sale

Blog Archive