This is a place where I share my art and thoughts of the day!

Thursday, April 19, 2012

Published in Cloth Paper Scissors!

Everyone out there in net land has to get the copy May/June CPS because yours truly has been published.I loved working with CPS too Barbara Delaney is such a nice person. I have to say they send your art back in a very swift manor as well.

  Here I am in the table of contents. Sure hope I get to see this again and again!
 This article is fabu tells all about the fabric ATC(artist trading card) group and how to swap within! Look at  just some of my talented lovelies! Everyone in my group is talented and hard working always showing their best work. I love my international sewing circle.
Me and my group got published in CPS! Very exciting indeed and for all who were published with me I say "Congrats to us all"!

4 comments:

Mary said...

Sanna, I am SO happy for you! This is a great honor and it is about time you got published. Hope there are many more articles from you in the future.

quiltcrazygaljennalouise said...

Yeah for you!!! I just got my copy in the mail and I haven't enjoyed it yet!!! Can't wait to see your published work!

Riki Schumacher said...

Hi Sanna! Guess what, you are one of two winners in my contest!! yeah! So email me and we can get you set up! Congratulations! rikis1@mac.com
Riki

peggy gatto said...

YAYYYYYYYYY! I just read this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I gotten get my copy!!!

Blog Archive