This is a place where I share my art and thoughts of the day!

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

My first palette knife piece!

This is a large wrapped canvas I worked solely with four Palette knives! I feel i was inspired from God and He helped me make it come to life. While I was painting on the thorns I felt as if I was personally stabbing them into Christs forehead. It made me feel sad but when I was finished with the piece I felt cleansed. It was all very spiritual I think more so because it was palette knifed which is more like sculpture then just regular painting. More real. I hope you will be blessed as much by this work as I was. 

 Praise Jesus!

4 comments:

Sue said...

Excellent work Sanna.

Mary said...

This is fabulous! I have never worked with a pallet knife, so I am sure it wasn't the easiest thing to do.

Anonymous said...

Susan I just visited and was taken aback! You are truly an amazing artist. How do I purchase the magazine that you are published in? Is it online or in craft stores? Hope to see you soon, Anna

peggy gatto said...

You have such a talent!!!!!!

Blog Archive