This is a place where I share my art and thoughts of the day!

Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Man Unfolding

See the nose hairs!LOL!

She is every woman! Scoulding the man for putting his physical above all else. 

His tootsies!

His unfolding.
This painting is all about how we women have to keep those men in line, how they let their other parts think for them and how satirical it can often be. Being a mother of three males and seeing how men that I have known have been not so well behaved or self sacrificing, I am trying to teach my children and even husband to have a better perspective. To grow up to be kind and generous men God intended for them to become. like most great women that I know we are all trying to teach the men in our lives a better way. Hope Joni likes this painting her encouragement led me to create it fervently.

9 comments:

Donn said...

Humph! Interesting paintings, but no way!

Vanessa said...

I love it!

David Rubin said...

I love Unfolding. The eyes in two different directions reminds me of Picasso

Barb said...

Absolutly one of your best Sanna!!!...I love the way you have portrayed the "man bits" withoout going X rated!....Keep up the great art my friend!

saturn65 said...

I just love the colours and bits and pieces, and the lady in the stairs! Without the man's faces and feet I'd hang it on my wall straight away! Still, the story, the idea is interesting, and the man is there because of that idea. I also thought of Picasso!

bockel24 said...

good luck with teaching the men in your life - I´ve given up, LOL ...

Mary said...

Man Unfolding is fabulous! I'm with Marion on the teaching men anything as I have kind of given up as well, but the painting is a great way to channel all that we can't say to them. Your friend is going to love it!

Jo Murray said...

That's a wonderful painting Sanna, message or not. Mind you, there are SOME exceptions to the rule regarding males.

Marva said...

Oh I love this!!!! It's fun and oh so true and your composition is awesome! :D Marva

Blog Archive