This is a place where I share my art and thoughts of the day!

Sunday, November 4, 2012

I have been working on two new paintings...

neither of them is ready to show but will be soon. One is very special as my son Daniel did the back painting for it, I told him if it sell he gets half the money, so he said it must sell for exactly $1100.00, so that he can buy this gaming computer.
  The other painting I am making is for a copay to my periodontist of a tooth fairy for her hygienist's birthday. I been working on it for a few days as I want it to be very special. It's got a lot of layers. I will know when it's finished am, getting closer!
  Looking forward to showing my followers and peekers too!
 I also have two pieces to give away in a free contest. I will post those soon as well. Happy Oct., Sanna

No comments:

Blog Archive