This is a place where I share my art and thoughts of the day!

Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Here are the Christmas tags I made this year!

BUT FIRST... the giving of the wedding gift! To Katie and Steve, our non blood relatives we really never get sick of, my moms best friends daughter. She sings like an angel and he's pretty great too! Such a sweet and loving couple and they seemed so happy to have a painting to hang in their home. This however is not in their home but my mothers,my mother has lots of pretty things hanging on her walls! Don't cha love Katie's boots!
 Below are the first of several sets of Christmas tags 6x 3.5 inches, great for gift tags or just for decoration. I made them for a swap on the ARTCHIX SISTER SITE,as well as for some special gifts I am giving this year to friends and relatives. 
 Below is a little yard angel I just had to pop in! It's so special to me reminds me of heaven, and my brother Drew who passed some years ago, I have a angel garden in his memory and this wee one stayS out all year as it's too big to store!

This center tag is for my mom , her name is Carol! hehehe!!!! Hope ya like it mom!
 Here are the backs as well because I really like to make my tags extra special I do both fronts and back!

I tried to group them in colour coordinated groupings makes em look even prettier!
 Backs again below.
 Some pink's and pastels!

 Purples and blues!

 Reds and greens!


Close up of three of my favorites going to extra special people!
Ava Maria, The Night before Christmas and Visions of Sugar Plums!
 This one particularly cracked me up ... it's Trani Santi! Wishing ll of you.....
 A very Merry Merry, Christmas, Hanukkah and whatever else you celebrate this holiday season!

1 comment:

DogsMom said...

I am working on tags tonight too. Trani Santi makes me laugh!

I think I may have to age and distress some of mine now.

Blog Archive