This is a place where I share my art and thoughts of the day!

Sunday, December 30, 2012

Here my three guys in the costumes I made them for Christmas

Here they are with their cheap Nerf guns!
SIX SEVEN, AND EIGHT cutest trio ever! I made these pj's with white long johns from Wally world and got the hats from a local party store. The buttons came from JOANNES,and I glued no slip to the bottom of the Christmas sox!!!! The scarfs were braided felt in black, green and red. I suggest they use parts of this costume for actual snowmen later. Just for extra kicks I put all three outfits in separate Santa bags with  magic acts to go with the show. All they had to do was sing "WE WISH YOU A MERRY CHRISTMAS", on the first verse they had a flower bouquet under their hats to through at the crowd, On the second verse they blew horns, and on the last verse they had poppers to go with ,"AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR"!
Oh and to bribe them I gave them each a Nerf gun and told them they could be snowmen gangstas after they did their skits, they loved it!!!!
My guys did and excellent job! Yeah Garrett, Preston and Andrew, you made my Christmas extra special!

1 comment:

Mary said...

How cute are these boys! I bet Garrett had a ball!

Blog Archive