This is a place where I share my art and thoughts of the day!

Sunday, January 6, 2013

HAPPY 18TH Danny Boy!


Hard to even believe it was eighteen years ago my second born came into this world but it's true. Only ten more years before the last one is a man! LOL! I am so proud of how my children have turned out all of them. They are not perfect they have their normal childhood strong willed brat moments but they are still exceptionally good boys. Thank you God for this blessing of mine.I pray they are successful in this world and happy and in love with you Lord. I pray they always feel loved and have love and are able to give love to others. I pray they have long healthy lives, that they serve their communities in kind and generous ways and that you protect them from harm, Amen

No comments:

Blog Archive