This is a place where I share my art and thoughts of the day!

Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Three farm ATC's I made for a friend!

This first one was a magazine picture with a hen and her chick and I added the background and painted over the top.
Get Ova Hea!
  The second one I collaged pieces onto the background and then added a Jolee's barn and painted trees gessoed over it a bit in the back ground and then got a clipping form online of Gideon and Mary, thus placing the Jolee's pitch fork in his hands to make it pop 3d!

Original American Goths!
  This last one was a farm stamp I bought a while back I painted the sky and ground then stamped on the farm stamp and afterwards painted over that! ,making the barn red etc etc etc..., finished it up to make it fun with the Jolee's wheel barrow and then added some painted weed to match the background into the wheel barrow.
Weeding the Gardens
She likes farm and chicken cards so I made her these three. I also sent her another little gift to go along with them. Just a little something hope she likes em!

No comments:

Blog Archive