This is a place where I share my art and thoughts of the day!

Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Goats will be coming soon!

 I met a goat farming family near my bible study friends. So I asked them if I could do a goat study, they are so nice they are going to even call me when the goat is having her bab
ies. Well when one of em is any how because there are like three pregnant goats. I love babies all kinds human goats whatever they are all so cute and miraculous! These goats are the sweetest goats ever! The babies nuzzle and kiss me and the others are just so sweet. Except the pregnant ones they seem to want to be done with their pregnancies. Ladies we know how that can be! So here's on of the pictures I took. I will be painting some of the others so they're going to be a surprise!

No comments:

Blog Archive