This is a place where I share my art and thoughts of the day!

Tuesday, April 23, 2013

No art today but some photos of my neighborhood!

This is my beautiful walk around the bock today!

 Here are some fiddle heads I will try to walk again tomorrow and see how they open!
First Tulip

My  Daffodils


Crocus I added last  Fall.

Closer

Yellow crocus

our birdhouse which I love got it for nine dollars at an antique shoppe!

My angel garden dedicated to my brother Drew who passed 15 yrs ago, miss you bro.





who lives here?

Such a pretty tree!!!




twisted vines! Grape I think.





The fire pond


robins red breast, wish I could of gotten a clearer picture! Still bright and beautiful.

close of robins bottom side.





My house

1 comment:

Melinda Cornish said...

I love seeing spring arrive!

Blog Archive