This is a place where I share my art and thoughts of the day!

Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Today was a good art day! Kids came over for a lesson...

 we worked with wood icing on canvas, and talked about layering. Their mom is joining in on this exercise as well! They are teaching me how to teach.
Me and the two children I teach art with, enjoying their candy filled mason jar sewing kits!

I finished my Genesis painting! All sealed with gloss  Golden gel this time and then a layer or Dorland's wax!

Genesis in whole.

Kids and their mom seeing their Valentines gifts.

Had to add some CANDY!

Beginning stages of my newest canvas. Showing how I use Wood Icing for texture!


Noah's canvas beginnings.

Grace with her canvas, she looks so pretty with my Valentine rose in the background. They match her hair. Thanks husband for my flowers!

No comments:

Blog Archive