This is a place where I share my art and thoughts of the day!

Friday, February 7, 2014

Worked some on my Genesis painting







OK so there's some color and I changed the animals up a bit too!I need to clean up the words of God still.


 The giraffes face needs some work and the elephants wrinkly skin.
 I added some flowers of paradise.
 Gave cool texture with wood icing which I love.


 These will change but I like this look too!
 I love the colors I used and the painterly apples. Thanks God for giving me such inspiration!

As you can see I am adding color and detail, layers and texture too! See the snake whispering in Eves ear

1 comment:

Mary said...

Wow! You are really doing some major painting! The books from the Bible are a great way to go. Are you going to do Noah and the Flood as a part two to Genisis? Again, you are amazing!

Blog Archive